Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding Season Ends

The wedding season is quickly coming to a close, with my final wedding coming up on November 4th. I am taking some time off during the winter to play with my new baby girl!

It is also time for me to look at and reflect over the wedding season that is coming to a close and to get revved up for and make new ideas/packages/promotions, etc. for the wedding season that is to come.

One thing I am going to change is my blog. I am going to start blogging about not only my weddings with some images from each (I will be on top of it this time, I promise), I will be blogging about ideas for brides. They will be tips to make the wedding go more smoothly, especially from a planning aspect. Look forward to this because I get my information from various places and adapt it for my brides and myself.

Keep reading. I am looking forward to the future now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.